Gamerz Palace Online Game Forum!
April 19, 2024, 09:17:14 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:
Register now, and join our Game Forum!!

Home Help Search Arcade Staff List Login Register  

What games do you own which are - IYHO - unfinished

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What games do you own which are - IYHO - unfinished  (Read 97 times)
shawnmichal

View Profile
« on: February 27, 2015, 09:33:52 am »

Scanning my Steam Library, I noticed I've acquired (mostly via bundles) quite a few games which are likely to remain - well - unfinished.

We have plenty of "Early Access is the devil" and "Kickstarter is Shitstarter" threads already so let's just focus on our own, personal, graveyards of disappointment and see what we have eh?

Mine include

123 Kick It Drop That Beat like an Ugly Baby
10/10 for the title - but it's likely to remain an Ugly Baby having effectively been 'Early Access' for 4 YEARS now!?

Arcane Worlds
The developer was, at least, upfront when his IndieGogo failed late 2014 in-that he wasn't likely to be able to progress some other source of funding (e.g. getting a job) - not likely to see much anytime soon then?

Dungeon Dashers
I believe the solo developer is involved with the mobile 'phenomenon' which is Crossy Road (Frogger for the newkidz) so I guess he doesn't feel like finishing this - which is a shame because it's far from terrible

Under the Ocean
Last I heard the developers were struggling with an update - then 2 days ago the game was pulled from Steam entirely! Apparently the programmer quit so it's all a bit up-in-the-air!?

That's the core of my graveyard - what's yours looking like?
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

© Copyright - Gamerzpalace.
Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum